Join us for our 57th Annual Membership Meeting & Election to learn more about the credit union's achievements in the past year, get your voice heard and exercise your right to vote for our Board of Directors. Plus, look forward to great prizes to be given away!
As a credit union member, you are entitled to one equal vote for your credit union's Board of Directors.
Click HERE to get to know this year's candidates for the Board of Directors.
- Must have a valid photo identification
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Member cannot vote by proxy
- Must be a member on or before March 24, 2020
- Voter must be a member with the minimum par value ($5.00)
- Non-natural person entities such as businesses, organizations, or associations may designate an agent in writing to vote on behalf of the member entity.
More event details coming soon!
Go to main navigation