Our 58th Annual Meeting & Election will be held on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at the Maite member center, followed by a two-day election from March 23-24. We invite members to join us and vote for their Board of Directors.
Meeting: March 23 | 8 am
Election: March 23 and 24 | 9 am - 4 pm
Maite Member Center only
For the health and safety of members, employees, and officials, member center capacity will be limited and queued areas will be marked at the entrance. Social distancing measures will be in place and masks are required for entry. The main entrance for the Annual Meeting & Election will be located at the eastside entrance.
Click HERE to learn more about this year's candidates.
- Must have a valid photo identification
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Member cannot vote by proxy
- Must be a member on or before March 22,2021
- Voter must be a member with the minimum par value ($5.00)
- Non-natural person entities such as businesses, organizations, or associations may designate an agent in writing to vote on behalf of the member entity.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, March 23
8:00 am - Start of meeting at the Maite member center (limited capacity)
Tuesday - Wednesday, March 23 and 24
9:00 am - 4:00 pm - Register and vote at the Maite member center.
All voters will be automatically entered for our member giveaway. Winners will be contacted.
Friday - March 26
Election results will be announced on our website and social media.
In light of circumstances, there will be no dinner event this year.Go to main navigation