Coast360's Mobile Banking App
Convenient, eco friendly and secure.
Skip the lines, save time, money and fuel by banking 24/7 from your tablet or smartphone. Time is important to our members, so we've integrated as much as we could in one app, with more improvements coming along the way.
Access powerful features:
- Get on-the-spot information on loan rates, locate ATMs and member centers, find hours of operation and more.
- Log in with Touch IDTM on smart phones with fingerprint scanners (After setup when first logging in)
- Manage your account. View balances and transaction history on all linked accounts.
- Transfer money between your accounts or to other Coast360 members at no charge.
- Pay bills with Coast ePay. Make payments, view pending and payment history.
- Coast eDeposit. Using your phone's camera, you can deposit your checks without stepping into the credit union.
- SendMoney. Powered by PayPal, you can send money securely to anyone with a PayPal account or email address. Recipient will be forwarded a link for easy signup if no account is available.
- Download the app on Google Play or App Store by searching for Coast360.
- Log in with your Coast Online User ID and Password. Don't have an account? Click here to sign up.
- You will need to have your Member ID ready.
- You must have a valid email address on file to sign up.
- If your phone has Touch IDTM, set it up for quick signup.
- Explore our features and enjoy the freedom of mobile banking.
Visit our FAQ page to learn more about Coast Mobile Banking.
*To access Coast360 Federal Credit Union's mobile banking app (Coast Mobile), you must be enrolled with Coast Online. Transfer and deposit limitations apply. Coast Mobile is available at the Apple and Google Play store for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM. Standard data and messaging rates may apply. Consult your mobile carrier for pricing details on your plan. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and othe countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.Go to main navigation