How do we set up a Member to Member Transfer?
Before transferring to another member, you will need to add their account information as a transfer account.
To transfer to another member:
- Login to your Coast360 online service or mobile app
- Under the "Transfer" tab
- Click "Make A Transfer"
- Click on "Transfer Accounts”
- Click on "Add Account"
- Click "Another Member's Account"
- Complete the "Add Transfer Account" information
- Enter Account Nickname of your choosing to help you remember the account
- Select the type of account
- Add account number and share ID
- Reenter account number and share ID to confirm
- If transferring to a savings or checking, the 4 digit share ID number should include a capital “S” in front of it
- If transferring to a loan, the 4 digit loan ID should include a capital “L” in front of it
Please follow the grayed out example set under the Account number & Share or Loan ID section.
This answer has been viewed 331 times.Go to main navigation