Kids360 (ages 5-12)
Learn. Earn. Grow. Kick-start your child's financial journey with high-yield savings & club accounts to help their money grow, first-hand banking experience, learning resources, and more!
Benefits & Features
- High-yield Savings, Summer & Christmas Club Accounts1
- Interactive financial literacy tools
- Member perks & rewards coming soon!
- Kids360 member card
- Savings tracker & activity book
- Free coin machine access
- Online banking2
- Welcome surprise3
- Saturday teller window
Ready to get started?
With your child, stop by any Coast360 Member Center with the following:
- Kids360 member application form (min. $5 deposit)
- Valid government-issued photo ID and child's birth certificate (original)
- Social Security Card (original)
- Legal guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Parent/legal guardian membership (if currently a non-member)4
1Youth member must have a primary Share Savings account before sub-accounts such as a Summer Club or Christmas Club can be established. Minimum opening deposit for a Share Savings, Summer Club, and Christmas Club account is $5. Terms and conditions apply. 2Kids360 members can access online banking (Coast Online) to view accounts and eStatements only. Mobile banking (Coast Mobile) and all other online and electronic services are not available for Kids360 account. 3Limit one (1) promotional item per child per Kids360 account and while supplies last. 4Parent or legal guardian must be a Coast360 member. Membership is open to all who live, work, and worship in Guam.Go to main navigation