Teen360 (ages 13-17)
Teach them financial independence. Help your teen learn money management skills as they transition into young adults. Teen360 offers first-hand banking experience, dividend-earning savings & checking, learning resources, and more!
Benefits & Features
- High-yield Savings, Summer & Christmas Club accounts1
- Interactive financial literacy tools
- Member perks & rewards coming soon!
- Teen360 Value Checking1
- $25 opening deposit; no min. balance required
- Free instant Visa debit card2
- Free coin machine access
- Online banking & mobile app access
- Welcome surprise3
Ready to get started?
With your teen, stop by any Coast360 Member Center with the following:
- Teen360 member application form (min. $5 opening deposit)
- Valid government-issued photo ID and child's birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Legal guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Parent/legal guardian membership (if currently a non-member)4
1Youth member must have a primary Share Savings account before sub-accounts such as a Summer Club, Christmas Club, and/or Teen360 Value Checking account can be established. Minimum opening deposit for a Share Savings, Summer Club, and Christmas Club account is $5; and $25 for a Teen360 Value Checking account. No minimum balance is required to maintain a checking account. Terms and conditions apply. 2First-issued Visa debit card is free. Debit card is issued upon account opening and is subject to system stock availability. Cards are ready for use within 24-hours after issuance. 3Limit one (1) promotional item per child per Teen360 account and while supplies last. 4Parent or legal guardian must be a Coast360 member. Membership is open to all who live, work, and worship in Guam.Go to main navigation