IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Before you get started, you will need the following:
- Loan amount (if refinancing, provide payoff amount)
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID / Driver's License (for auto)
- Current Employment and Income Verification
TIP: Providing your income documents ahead of time can help speed up the review process. Option to upload your income document(s) at the end of this application is available. For your convenience, saving multiple documents into one file is acceptable.
- Previous Employment Information (if currently employed for less than 2 years)
- Current Contact Information (Phone and email address)
- NOTE: MUST be a current Guam resident to apply. If applying for auto, vehicles financed must be located on Guam. Membership is required before loan booking.
Successful submission of this form will initiate the loan application process. Final signature(s) will be required to advance funds, including signatures for joint applicants. We will contact you within 1-2 business days.