I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
You can request for a stop payment on your check via Coast Online. Coast by Phone, in person, or by calling our Contact Center at 671.477.8736. Please be ready to provide the following information: check number, the date the check was written, amount of the check, and the name of the payee. You may be charged $13 per stop payment.
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- Is there a charge for a new VISA check card?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?