Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
Check deposits are generally made available to you on the same day we receive your deposit; however, depending on the type of check that you deposit, the credit union may delay the availability of funds up to ten (10) business days after the deposit was received.
For more information, please refer to our General Membership Disclosure under the section Your Ability to Withdraw Funds or visit any of our Member Centers.
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- How long is the hold on deposits into an ATM?
- Is there a charge for a new VISA check card?