If a member is under the age of 18, can they apply for a loan, Visa credit and/or Debit Card, or overdraft protection?
No. All minor accounts must have a custodian to authorize the debit card or overdraft protection. We do not offer loans and Visa credit cards to members under the age of 18.
This answer has been viewed 2249 times.
- How can I apply for membership at Coast360?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- Who can join Coast360 FCU?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?