How can I apply for membership at Coast360?
Visit any of our member service center locations to apply for membership. To apply for membership, you must open a share savings account with an initial $5 deposit upon opening. Please provide a valid government-issued I.D. Download a printable Membership Application to get started.
This answer has been viewed 5273 times.
- How can I apply for a loan?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- How do I change my address on my account?