What does the ACH Verification process consist of?
With this process, each time you add a new financial institution to your account list, a verification process will be required before an ACH transaction can be scheduled.
- Within the next 23 business days after adding your external account, (2) test verification deposit amounts will credit and debit your external account
- When these amounts are received at your other institution, login to your Coast360 online service or mobile app again and select “Verify” beside the external account
- The verification amount must include the decimal
- Once your external account is linked, a confirmation message will prompt and the account will appear as “Active”
- The daily ACH transfer limit if $5,000. The monthly outgoing ACH transfer limit is $20,000
This answer has been viewed 231 times.Go to main navigation