Coast360 Federal Credit Union Go to main content
Apply for a Coast360 FCU Loan Member Switch Kit
Routing Number 321481612

What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?

During operational hours, you may call our Contact Center at 671.477.8736. You may also visit our member service centers to place a stop payment on your checks. Stop payment fees may apply.

For 24 hour service, use Coast by Phone (telephone banking) to place a stop payment on your check(s).
NOTE: You must be set up to use this service.

This answer has been viewed 3528 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation